Business Development Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to join our sales department in India. Your responsibilities will include developing and implementing sales strategies.
As a Business Development Manager, you will collaborate with our Sales and Pre-Sales team in all stages of the sales cycle. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our client base.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or related field.
- 2-4 years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Consulting experience is preferred
- The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
- Leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
Location: Mumbai, India
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Joining Date: Immediate
Minimum Experience: 2-4 Years