Tableau is all about making data analytics fast, easy, beautiful and most importantly, useful. Learn how to leverage the power of tableau and make
Tableau is all about making data analytics fast, easy, beautiful and most importantly, useful. Learn how to leverage the power of tableau and make stunning visualizations! This course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
• Connecting to Data
• Simplifying and Sorting Your Data
• Organizing your Data
• Slicing your Data by Date
• Using Multiple Measures in a View
• Showing the Relationship between Numerical Values
• Mapping Data Geographically
• Viewing Specific Values
• Customizing your Data
• Analyzing Data with Quick Table Calculations
• Showing Breakdowns of the Whole
• Viewing Distributions
• Highlighting Data with Reference Lines
• Making Your Views Available
• Edit and save a data source.
• Understand Tableau terminology
• Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
• Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations.
• Geographic Maps
• Heat Maps
• Distribution Charts
• Pie Charts and Bar Charts
• Tree Maps
• Dual Axis and Combo Charts with different mark types
• Box Plots
• Highlight Tables
• Scatter Plots
• Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters to create focused and effective visualizations.
• Use Measure Name and Measure Value fields to create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions.
• Handle changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name changes.
• Share your visualizations with others.
• Combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the
november 18 (Wednesday) - 19 (Thursday)
Beinex Consulting Bay Square, Building No-1, Office 707, Business Bay, Dubai – UAE