Responsible for development and delivery of Business Intelligence Solutions using Tableau and Alteryx for large multinational clients.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Tableau and Alteryx
- 2+ years of experience writing SQL queries against any RDBMS with query optimization
- Hands-on skills and experience in Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server and the tools with Alteryx such as Predictive analytics, Parsing and Transforms.
- Create SQL scripts, workflows, and ETL solutions to transform data as per business requirements
- Preparing technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting downstream uses and Performing end to end data validation
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts and columnar databases
- Conceptualize and build simple yet appealing Tableau dashboards with insightful details
- Understand and document business requirements, identify data needs and provide solutions using analytics
- Experience in using/implementing Tableau Server is an added advantage
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
- Alteryx Designer Core Certified (preferred but not mandatory)
- Tableau Desktop Certified Associate (preferred but not mandatory)