Beinex is looking to onboard a SaaS / Cloud Product Architect who will work closely with our clients & product development team on the day to day basis, to assist them in their transformation journey from connected products to platforms that enable product related services for their customers.
The Key responsibilities include:
- Drives transformation of client products to support SaaS businesses. Lead the transformation of client product portfolio to meet the unique needs of SaaS, XaaS enablement. Responsible for innovating, architecting and executing the development of a next-generation product platform , including technology assessment, product definition, selection of third part components, alliances and emerging technology integration in the context of different data sources, Connectivity, Cloud, BigData, AI, ML, IoT, Search and Analytics.
- Builds relationships and drives collaboration with customers and stakeholders Effectively collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with global functional leaders, business units, engineering, sales, and marketing to gain a deep understanding of their needs and represent their perspectives with teams to shape platform innovation, development & delivery. Gain a deep understanding of customer needs from customers, partners, and sellers and communicate needs to key stakeholders.
- Strategic consulting: As part of the strategic consulting teamwork with internal stakeholders and clients to define product roadmaps, business case elaboration, technical strategy and rollout plans. Manage client stakeholders’ expectations and deliver strong value-based transformation solutions.
- Leads competency management and team: Manage a team of experienced SMEs who are accountable for developing and delivering the platform vision and technology stack. Work closely with engineering teams to ensure alignment on the execution of the roadmap.
- 5-8 Years of experiences as an Sr. Architect/Engineer developing saleable and scalable applications / solutions in start-ups.
- Thorough understanding of SFDC platform, SaaS Platform, Exposure in AWS / Google Azure cloud applications.
- Solid understanding of SaaS business processes includes SaaS GTM, SaaS product configurations, Renewals management, customer journeys, commercial lifecycle processes.
- 5-8 years of experience building enterprise applications in cloud at mid-to-large enterprise.
- Experience in mentoring junior team members with demonstrated success in developing the career of junior team members.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in articulating the latest technology trend.
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile/DevOps/Scrum-Methodologies must familiar)
- Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases.
- Experienced in development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle.